LOCATION & SPACE
Pike Place Market is not just Seattle’s public market. It is an iconic neighborhood comprised of hundreds of farmers, craftspeople, small businesses and residents, all of whom drive Seattle tourism and contribute to its international acclaim.
It is this historic cross section of makers and commerce that provides the perfect platform for Little Fish to unveil its groundbreaking new cannery and tinned-ﬁsh restaurant.
Little Fish considers it a once in a lifetime opportunity to join this dynamic community and add to the incredible landscape that is Pike Place Market.
Distinct features of the space include:
- 3000 square feet – allowing unique opportunity to keep production, retail and dining under one roof
- Floor to ceiling windows surrounding 75% of the space, showcasing the preserving process!
- Temperature controlled room with hanging seafood in the curing process
- Sweeping views of Puget Sound
- Miller Hull designed building on the last undeveloped lot of the Pike Place Market
- Potential audience of over 10 million visitors a year